~ Illuminati News ~

~ UFOs &
Aliens ~

Site Search | Site Map | Biography | Disclaimer | Website on DVD | Donations | Contact

Last Updated: Saturday, August 25, 2007 01:01:00 AM

Site Map

Read First!!!

News & Updates

US Constitution

The Illuminati

Secret Societies

New World Order

Occultism

Banking & Paper Money

Politics

Business

Technology & Science

Media Control

UFOs & Aliens

Mind Control

Art & Mind Control

Microchipping

Drugs

War on Terrorism

Manmade and
Natural Disasters

Religions & Religious Wars

Wars Towards a New World Order

Government Patents To Control Us

Surveillance

Health

Miscellaneous

Solutions

Spiritual Solutions

Articles by Wes Penre

Guest  Writers

Archives

Video & Audio Room

E-Books

Website on CD-ROM

Links

Bibliography

Copyright Fair Use

Disclaimer

Site Search

Contact Webmaster

What's Going On Out There?
Interview with geologist Elaine Bickle
by Doug Yurchey

Elaine Bickle

LAINE BICKLE: I have a double B.S. in geology and biology. I have M.Ed. in Earth Science and did a graduate research program in extraterrestrial planetology. I was Dr. Rene DeHon's grad assistant when he was mapping ancient waterways on Mars. I have been a geologist for over 30 years and a paranormal investigator for at least 40 years. I have written many books. The ones that are pertinent to this subject are ‘Voices or Echoes?’ and ‘Dangerous Trespassers.’ ‘Voices…’ is my personal trip through the paranormal and ‘Trespassers’ is an overview of over 90 research documentaries and books on alien investigations.

We can learn more about Elaine from what she told our friend, Jeff Behnke, at Paranormal News:

‘…Many people keep their paranormal experiences to themselves until retirement. Maybe if enough of us come out people won't have to do that in the future…I worked for a NASA-funded lab as a research assistant when I was in grad school. The lies told to the public are overwhelming! Richard Hoagland tried to tell the truth about some things and his pass to the base was taken away. I saw data come in from Voyager that showed two kinds of chlorophyll on Europa. The next day NASA said it was all faulty data. I've heard some of the people saying they will tell all this when they retire.

…I'm not privy to the inner workings except through the grapevine. Hoagland did get some of his data from someone at the TOP who secretly unscrambled the radio broadcasts from the space shuttle so people all over the world would pick it up. It's just that when someone does that, no one believes the data is real…I heard many of the military guys arguing over sending civilians up in the space shuttle because they couldn't trust them not to tell what they saw up there. When the shuttle blew up with a civilian on board, I was not surprised…They (NASA) knew it would blow up. They admitted that. I think it was a warning to other civilians…Find out what is going on; don't be ashamed to come forward with your stories.’

This interview came about because of the following link I found when I placed ‘Apollo 20 alien spaceship’ in Google. My eyes saw the You Tube clip, but it was staggering and unbelievable. I had to know, ‘Was this real? Is this true?’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_He2EGu7pKk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egodlikepro

I was excited and read some of the thousands of comments on the You Tube thread. NO ONE believed it! Some of the cynical comments were similar to ‘it’s a pencil,’ someone chewed on a pencil.

I have numerous, knowledgeable contacts in the fields of UFOs and the paranormal. I asked them about the clip and no one knew. But, Elaine Bickle knew…and here was her response to me: